Dr. Forrest’s daily work includes, therapy, assessment, consultation, speaking and writing, and advocacy. Please contact her directly through this site or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Therapy-this work includes work with children, parents, couples and families with an emphasis on early childhood.
- Assessment-Dr. Forrest has specialty training as a neuropsychologist and often works with people in a variety of settings seeking more information on brain and behavior relationships. Specific services include full neuropsychological test batteries, attachment evaluations, and learning disability and psychological testing.
- Consultation-individuals and organizations often consult with Dr. Forrest on policy issues, second opinions and broader organizational change.
- Advocacy-as an attorney and psychologist Dr. Forrest has often acted as an expert both in court and for the media on a wide-variety of issues.
- Speaking and Writing-Dr. Forrest has published a number of articles and is a frequent lively, informative, and entertaining guest speaker.